• Offizieller Beitrag

20:29:08 - (OOC) ModeratorSGT BX-6666: ich esse grad pizza die macht mich echt geil

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Leon Schlingell im Auftrag der Ownerschaft

76561198297147752.pngAddFriend.png

Und sag: Die Wahrheit ist gekommen, und das Falsche geht dahin; das Falsche ist ja dazu bestimmt, dahinzugehen (17:81).

[tabmenu]
    • Offizieller Beitrag

CS:GO mit Neko~ und Black Gamer:

I sexually Identify as the sun. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of slamming hydrogen isotopes into each other to make helium & light and send it throught the galaxy. People say to me that a person being a star is Impossible and I’m fuckingI sexually Identify as the sun. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of slamming hydrogen isotopes into each other to make helium & light and send it throught the galaxy. People say to me that a person being a star is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon inflate me with hydrogen and raise my temperature to over 6000 °C. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sol” and respect my right to give you vitamin D and probably sunburns. If you can’t accept me you’re a fusionphobe and need to check your astral privilege. retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon inflate me with hydrogen and raise my temperature to over 6000 °C. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sol” and respect my right to give you vitamin D and probably sunburns. If you can’t accept me you’re a fusionphobe and need to check your astral privilege.

I saw exactly 1.09441 square inches of a girl’s shoulder today. I immediately fell to my knees, as the rush of dopamine signaling my impending earth-shattering orgasm started making me moan loud enough to deafen everyone in the immediate vicinity. What followed was a torrential downpour of every single sperm cell I ever have or ever will produce, shot out so hard that my dick was ripped apart by my übernut accelerating to 5% the speed of light by the time it left my urethra. It vaporized the girl before cutting through a structural support beam in the school as if it were a nuclear-powered angle grinder. The sheer weight of this historical nut, combined with the total destruction of everything in its path, caused the school to collapse, and every female in the state of Illinois to fall pregnant with my children. When the final death toll was tallied, there were 146 deaths, 458 injuries, and over 4 million pregnancies. As I lay dying under the rubble of my school, I rest easy, knowing every one of my sons will repeat my glorious actions. So you should follow me

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Leon Schlingell im Auftrag der Ownerschaft

76561198297147752.pngAddFriend.png

Und sag: Die Wahrheit ist gekommen, und das Falsche geht dahin; das Falsche ist ja dazu bestimmt, dahinzugehen (17:81).

[tabmenu]
  • Prof. Dr. Yanick Bright: Mach das Daddy

Ich: Ok Momie

[tabmenu]
  • Hintergrundgeschichte: DevilWolf ist in unseren Channel die ganze Zeit ganz gemutet.

Justin/Mace, Jyods und ich memen über das Video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Ich: Ich mache jetzt ein Beitrag Namens: Was machen wenn ich mit Mord gedroht wurde?

<18:50:44> "InsaneReaqzZ": Ich wurde mit Mord gedroht - was machen?

Devil entstummt sich plötzlich und sagt: Ja zur Polizei gehen.

• Bird hat einen Long Chicken

Bird: "Ich pack den jetzt hinter meinen Lüfter damit er warm wird"

RqRjiRM.pngpDster8.pngseAhdrO.png

[tabmenu]